This Policy of personal data privacy (hereinafter “the Policy”) is implemented with respect to all information that may be received by the Piastrix provider of payment services (hereinafter “the Provider”) on a payment system user (hereinafter “the Client”) in order for him / her to use Piastrix® service and / or any of the websites, applications, products, services, software of the Provider (hereinafter “the Provider’s Services”).
The use of the Provider’s Services means that the client has read and understood this Policy and agrees without reservation with the conditions of processing his / her personal data, which are specified in it; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the Client should refrain from using the Provider’s Services.
- 1. Personal data of Clients
- 1.1. Within the context of this Policy, the term “personal data of the Client” shall be understood to mean the information, which:
- 1.1.1. is provided by the Client himself / herself at the time of registration in any of the Provider’s Services;
- 1.1.2. is provided by the Client himself / herself at the time of identification / complete identification of the Client;
- 1.1.3. is provided by the Client himself / herself at the time of using any of the Provider’s Services;
- 1.1.4. is automatically transferred to the Provider at the time the Provider’s Services are used, including IP-address, information on cookies, on the Client’s browser, through which the Provider’s Services are accessed, the access time, the address of the page requested.
- 1.2. This Policy shall be applied only to the data, which are provided by the Client to the Provider in the course of using the Services. The Provider shall not be liable for placing by the Client of his / her personal data on websites of third parties, including where a link to the website is posted on the Provider’s website.
- 1.3. The Provider shall not verify the reliability of personal data provided by the Client, however, it relies on the fact that the Client provided complete and reliable information and updates it in case of its change.
- 2. Conditions of processing personal data of the Client:
- 2.1. The Provider shall collect and store only the personal data of the Client, which are used under the User Agreement between the Client and the Provider for providing the Provider’s Services, except where otherwise prescribed by the legislation of Poland.
- 2.2. Confidentiality of personal data of the Client shall be ensured.
- 2.3. The Provider may use personal data for the following purposes:
- 2.3.1. Under the User Agreement between the Client and the Provider for providing the Provider’s Services;
- 2.3.2. To communicate with the Client;
- 2.3.3. To improve the quality of the Provider’s Services, to offer the Client personalised Services of the Provider;
- 2.3.4. To carry out marketing activities and events for Clients.
- 2.4. The Provider may transfer personal data of the Client where:
- 2.4.1. The Client granted his / her consent to the transfer of the data to third parties;
- 2.4.2. The transfer is required to fulfil the Provider’s obligations under the User Agreement between the Client and the Provider for providing the Provider’s Services;
- 2.4.3. The transfer is stipulated by the legislation of Poland or the country where the service is provided;
- 2.4.4. The Provider has good reasons to believe that the Client by his / her actions violates the terms and conditions of the User Agreement between the Client and the Provider for providing the Provider’s Services and / or the legislation of Poland.
- 2.5. When processing personal data of Clients, the Provider is guided by the Personal Data Act of Poland (http://prawo.sejm.gov.pl/isap.nsf/download.xsp/WDU20180001000/T/D20181000L.pdf).
- 3. Changing and deletion of personal data by the Client
- 3.1. Changing and deletion of personal data of the Client shall be made according to the procedure established by the User Agreement for the relevant Services of the Provider. Within the framework of the Provider’s Services, the Client may be provided with a feature to change (update, supplement) or delete information provided by the Client or a part thereof. The use of the respective feature is regulated by agreements applicable to this Provider’s Service.
- 3.2. Pursuant to legislative requirements, the Provider may be imposed a duty of processing / storage of personal data of the Client received when the Provider’s Services are used. Such processing / storage shall be carried out by the Provider in the cases, on the grounds and within the time limits established by legislation.
- 4.1. The Provider shall have the right to offer Clients to amend and / or supplement this Policy by publication of the redrafted Policy on the website at the address (https://piastrix.com). Implicative actions of the use of any of the Provider's Services under the new conditions shall be deemed the acceptance by the Provider of such an offer.
Publication date: 08.04.2020